Few Tips to Protect Your Skin During Summer
by Body Tales on Jan 08, 2023
How does the sun affect our skin?
Science-backed Tips to Protect your Skin this Summer
1. Hydration holds the key to healthy skin
2. Keep your skin fresh with fruit or a moisturizing facial
3. Cleansing helps remove excess oil and dirt
4. Healthy food means healthy skin
5. Have a skincare routine and stick with it
6. Let Antioxidants work their magic
Antioxidants also keep free radicals at bay. These free radicals are responsible for skin aging and dullness. Antioxidants are found in food and good serums, like Body Tales Vitamin C serum and foaming cleansers, which have the potential to reduce damage to your skin cells. These antioxidants cling to the free radicals and stop them from attaching to healthy skin.
7. Stay away from heavy make-up
8. A good scrub twice a week keeps dead skin cells away
9. Don’t neglect your neck, hands and lips
We are reiterating the last point here.
While we focus on our facial skin, we overlook our neck, lips and hands. A thoroughly cleaned face and a grimy neck aren’t a pretty sight. Give the same skin care treatment to your neck and behind the ears.
Summers need not give you the chills when it comes to skincare, as long as you have the right products. We believe buying the right skincare products is where everything begins. One mistake in your choice, and you might have to start again.
Go for a reliable and tested product, like Body Tales. It has grown huge patronage in a very short period, thanks to its high-quality products formulated scientifically. Try it, and you might be able to tell the positive difference almost immediately.